In order to see more information, pleaseor
Max Property Group B.V. (MPG) is raising a total amount of € 3,750,000 for 20% of the shares of Max Property Group B.V. There will be 5 rounds of € 750,000 each and each round will receive 4% of the shares.
The funds raised will be used for further development of our international real estate crowdfunding platform and native Android and iOS apps, which will allow anyone to invest in real estate from as little as € 100 at any place and any time.
Additional expenditure will be for obtaining the required licenses from financial authorities in and out side of Europe and marketing activities. See the Pitch Deck and Financial Model for complete details.
- MPG has issued 2,500,000 shares, which have been assigned to Max Property Coöperatie U.A. (MPC)
- MPG has issued 2,500,000 MPGS security tokens on the IGNIS child chain on Ardor and each MPGS security token represents one share certificate issued by MPC
- Each share certificate is valued at € 1.50
- Share certificates receive the same profit shares as normal (named) shares.
- Share certificates have voting rights within MPC where each MPGS counts as 1 vote. MPC will represent the MPGS holders at the shareholders meetings of MPG.
- Trading of MPGS security tokens is restricted, as the MPGS security tokens can only be held by approved accounts. As such a holder would only be able to offer the MPGS security tokens to other account holders on Max Crowdfund that have been approved by the company.
- The MPG share certificates (MPGS) are offered under the € 5,000,000 European share offering exemption rule and as such only eligible investors can invest. To be eligible you have to have Clearance Level 2 on Max Crowdfund if you reside in Europe and Clearance Level 3 if you reside outside of Europe.
- Persons outside of Europe who come into possession of the investment documents should inform themselves about the distribution of this document in their particular jurisdiction. Failure to comply with those restrictions may constitute a violation of the securities laws of such jurisdiction.
- Any person who is in any doubt about the investment to which this document relates should consult an authorised person specialising and advising on investments of the kind in question.
- Investing in equity involves risks, including loss of capital, illiquidity, lack of dividends and dilution, and should be done only as part of a diversified portfolio. Investments should only be made by investors who fully understand the risks and can afford to lose the money they have invested.
Please read the documentation carefully before investing. For further information do not hesitate to contact Max Property Group or visit our offices in Rotterdam.