Loan #813027 Leeds, LS9 0LQ, United Kingdom
We hebben afgesproken om dit pand off-market te kopen van een gepensioneerde verhuurder die zijn eigendommen op zijn persoonlijke naam wil verkopen.
Dit project zal dienen als een BRRR (Buy Refurbish Refinance Rent) project.
Het pand is momenteel verhuurd aan een LHA-huurder, maar de huidige staat van het pand maakt het mogelijk om kleine cosmetische werken uit te voeren om een toename van de werkelijke waarde aan te tonen.
- Het dichtstbijzijnde treinstation is Cross Gates, op ongeveer 3,2 km afstand.
- Meadowfield basisschool School, ongeveer 350 meter verderop met Ofsted rating van Good.
- Shaftesbury Medisch Centrum, op ongeveer 1,6 km afstand.
- Stadscentrum is op 14 minuten rij afstand.
- Lokale supermarkt ligt op 5 minuten rij afstand.
We have agreed to purchase this property off-market from a retiring landlord who wants to sell of his assets in his personal name.
This project will serve to be a BRRR (Buy Refurbish Refinance Rent) project.
The property is currently tenanted to an LHA tenant, but the current condition of the property allows for minor cosmetic works to be undertaken in order to demonstrate an increase to its true value.
Prime location points:
- The nearest railway station is Cross Gates, approximately 2 miles away.
- Meadowfield Primary School, approximately 350 yards away with Ofsted rating of Good
- Shaftesbury Medical Centre, approximately half a mile away
- City centre 14 min drive
- Local supermarket is a 5-minute drive
Investors can invest in real estate backed loans from €100 or a multiple of this.
Because of the regulations in the Netherlands:
- A maximum of €80,000 applies per individual investor in total investments made on Max Crowdfund.
- If you have a joined account this is doubled to €160,000.
- When investing a minimum of €100,000 per loan it will not be added to the total investments made on Max Crowdfund.
- Company accounts as have no limits.
Please note, that Max Crowdfund can optionally set a maximum for a single investment regardless of the above.
You will be notified in case your investment(s) exceed(s) any limit.
On the Max Crowdfund platform you have your personal Max Crowdfund Current Account. You can top your Max Crowdfund Current Account up via various payment providers such as iDeal or by bank transfer. Provided your balance is sufficient, you can start investing in loan applications immediately. The maximum deposit amount allowed differs per payment provider, but is usually a maximum of € 50,000. If you supplement your balance via a bank transfer, please use the reference provided in the description with your payment. Please note processing your bank transfer may take more than a day, which may mean you miss out on the investment opportunity.
No. Investors must be over 18 and must have an approved account, meaning their Know Your Client (KYC) documentation needs to be submitted and approved and have a bank account linked to their account. Country-specific restrictions exist and certain nationalities may be prevented from participation in some investment products. This is to prevent money laundering, tax evasion and other illegal activities, in line with our commitment to regulatory compliance and transparency.
At the moment we only accept EURO for investing in real estate backed loans. We are aiming to accept all currencies, including crypto currencies, like we do for the Max Property Group Share Certificates, but this depends on the regulators.
By Dutch law you are allowed a 24 hour cooling-off period, which means you can either change or cancel your investment during this time without any fees charged. After the cooling-off period you cannot change or cancel your investment. You are still allowed to make a second investment. Multiple investments will be combined in one when a loan is finalised.
Yes, but you will need to have a joined bank account with your partner. If you have a joined bank account, you can request to register a joined account on Max Crowdfund. Once approved, the regulatory limit for investing will be doubled to €160,000.
You can only register a new bank account by making a bank transfer of any amount from that bank account. We only accept bank accounts that are held by you and are in your name.
If you only have one bank account registered, this will automatically be your preferred account. In case you have multiple accounts registered, you can select only one of those to be the preferred account. Funds in your Max Crowdfund Current Account that are not used for a period of more than 60 days will automatically be transferred to your preferred bank account.
When the fundraiser fails to meet their obligations to make periodic payments as defined in the loan agreement, Max Crowdfund will follow up. Periodic updates will be shared to inform investors about the status of the loan. To recover from default, measures like a change of terms can be proposed, but this requires the approval from a majority of all involved investors via online voting. In the worst case scenario the Max Crowdfund Security Agent will execute on the collateral for the loan and distribute the proceeds to the investors.
Loan terms summary
- Interest per annum 10.00%
Fully subscribed 115,000.00 raised
- Risk class i
- Expires Closed
- Target amount €115,000.00
- Profit share 0.00%
- Term 9 Months
- Payment frequency 1 months
- Loan purpose Buy-to-rent
- Type Bullet i
- Mortgage rank First Rank
- Total Loan Cover (TLC) 117.4%
- Loan To Value (LTV) 85.2% i
- Location United Kingdom
- 847912€800.002022-03-05 13:41:35
- 846006€100.002022-03-04 15:05:18
- 845987€2,500.002022-03-04 15:03:14
- 845965€4,000.002022-03-04 15:02:30
- 845952€100.002022-03-04 15:02:17