In order to see more information, pleaseor
Max Property Group UK (MPGUK) has issued property bonds in 2017 and the funds raised are invested in residential and / or commercial property in the United Kingdom.
MPGUK is raising £4,250,000 and the the investment details are as follows:
- The Bonds pay a fixed interest of 10% per annum, which is paid out quarterly on the 5th of January, 5th of April, 5th of July and 5th of October
- There is an additional 30% profit share upon exit, which includes the equity increase
- The company is administered and supervised by Confidon, an experienced fund administrator and supervisor
- Funds are secured through a second charge on the portfolio (after the mortgage charge)
- Quarterly reports and annually audited accounts will be made available here
- Periodic newsletters about the Bonds will be send out to inform you about purchases and important updates
For further information do not hesitate to contact Max Property Group or arrange a meeting with our Managing Director in the UK or in our offices in Rotterdam.