In order to see more information, pleaseor
Max Property Deutschland (MPD) was launched in October 2017 and has already successfully purchased several buildings, both residential and commercial, in Lower Saxony, Germany.
MPD is raising €2,495,000, which will all be invested in Lower Saxony, Germany.
- The Fund pays a fixed interest of 8% per annum, which is paid out quarterly on the 5th of January, 5th of April, 5th of July and 5th of October
- There is an additional 30% profit share upon exit, which includes the equity increase
- The Fund is administered and supervised by Confidon, an experienced Fund administrator and supervisor
- Funds are secured through a second charge on the portfolio (after the mortgage charge)
- Quarterly reports and annually audited accounts will be made available here
- Periodic newsletters about the Fund will be send out to inform you about purchases and important updates
For further information do not hesitate to contact Max Property Group or come by our offices in Rotterdam.