The information below is provided on behalf of the issuing party. Max Crowdfund is not offering, nor advising to buy and/or trade MPGS share certificates.
Unfortunately you are not able to make an investment as you are a resident of an excluded country.
Max Property Group B.V. (MPG) is raising a total amount of € 4,250,000 for 14.16% of the shares of Max Property Group B.V.
The funds raised will be used for further development of our international real estate crowdfunding platform, Max Crowdfund, and native Android and iOS apps, which will allow anyone to invest in real estate investment opportunities from as little as € 100 at any place and any time.
Additional expenditure will be used to obtain the required licenses from financial authorities in- and outside of Europe and marketing activities. See the Pitch Deck and Financial Model for complete details.
- MPG has issued a total of 12,000,000 shares of which 3,300,000 shares have been assigned to Max Property Coöperatie U.A. (MPC)
- MPC has in turn issued 3,300,000 Max Property Group Share Certificates (MPGS). MPC maintains a register of MPGS holders. The MPC register is always leading.
- MPG has created 3,300,000 MPGS tokens on IGNIS, which is a child chain on the Ardor blockchain. Each MPGS token represents one Max Property Group Share Certificate.
- Each share certificate is valued at € 2.50 in the series A round.
- Share certificates receive the same profit shares as normal (named) shares.
- Share certificates have voting rights within MPC where each MPGS counts as 1 vote. MPC will represent the MPGS holders at the shareholders meetings of MPG.
- Trading of MPGS is restricted. Trading MPGS is only possible with the approval of MPC, between users with a verified account on Max Crowdfund, and within the rules set out in MPC's articles of association.
- Persons outside of Europe who come into possession of the investment documents should inform themselves about the distribution of this document in their particular jurisdiction. Failure to comply with those restrictions may constitute a violation of the securities laws of such jurisdiction.
- Investing in equity involves risks, including loss of capital, illiquidity, lack of dividends and dilution, and should be done only as part of a diversified portfolio. Investments should only be made by investors who fully understand the risks and can afford to lose the money they have invested.
- The MPGS are offered under the € 5,000,000 European share offering exemption rule and as such only eligible investors can invest. To be eligible you have to have verified account on Max Crowdfund if you reside in Europe and be a confirmed "Qualified Investor" if you reside outside of Europe.
- Any person who is in any doubt about the investment to which this document relates should consult an authorised person specialising and advising on investments of the kind in question.
- Residents from the United States, Iran, North Korea, Syria, and Yemen are not allowed to purchase MPGS.
Please read the documentation carefully before investing. For further information do not hesitate to contact Max Property Group or visit our offices in Rotterdam.