Fundraiser issue assets
How to issue assets on Max Crowdfund?
Only high quality property investments are listed on Max Crowdfund. Please note, this is a guide and, due to regulatory differences, criteria may vary per country. Fulfilling the below criteria is not a guarantee of admission.
Step 1 - Check prerequisites
Please ensure your product meets the following criteria before proceeding to application.
- Must be a real estate property investment.
- Property must have legal title
- Owner/developer must be legally incorporated with applicable licenses and permits.
- Owner/developer must have legal representation.
- Owner/developer approved under Anti-Money Laundering Policy
- Minimum fundraise €100,000
- Maximum fundraise €2,500,000
Step 2 - Submit application
Please complete this form in its entirety. A member of our compliance team will contact you promptly.
Step 3 - Asset issued
Once the project and applicants are approved, campaign materials will be created and assets can go live within a time-frame of approximately 4-6 weeks.